Wednesday 10 April 2013

Major update

This is a major update post on where I am with PPD and what I need to do over the next few weeks. I've written a list of all the things I havent blogged, which I should have ages ago!

With the PPD assessed presentations coming up in a few weeks and me seriously behind with all this has made me realise I need to get my butt in gear!

Heres the list:


  • Write a list of the studios I have already contacted and why I contacted them. Have I heard back?
  • Write up studio visits
  • Robot Food Design
  • The Archipelago
  • A.N.D Aidan Nolan Design
  • Upload my portfolio as a PDF
  • Write up for portfolio surgery with Aidan Nolan, Mike at The Archipelago, Robot Food
  • Plans, what am I planning to do after uni
  • Do I know who I am yet as a designer?
  • Sort out my branding, which includes business card, CV, online portfolio and website
Plenty of stuff of be getting on with along with everything else. I am a bit annoyed with myself that I havent already blogged this stuff as it would have saved me a lot of time. I want to get a good grade for this as I have been making studio visits etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment