Wednesday 10 April 2013

Studios I have contacted

I have a list of quite a few studios who I have made contact with, of which some I have managed to arrange a studio visit. I did find it quite hard to contact studios at first as I didnt really have the confidence to just contact someone out of the blue and ask them a load of questions. After then realising that I would quite like a job after uni, I thought i'd better pluck up the courage!

I tried to approach them in a very friendly but kind of direct way. I didnt want to beat around the bush to much when it came to trying to sort out a visit. I first sent out letters and a CV to studios at the end of 2nd year which were rather cringy! I didnt really hear back from anyone, even after emailing them to follow the letter up.

These are the studios that I have contacted so far:


  • Robot Food Design
  • Bigfish
  • Everyday Something
  • A.N.D Aidan Nolan Design
  • The Archipelago
  • Glorious Creative
  • We are life
  • Analogue
  • Mash Creative
  • Boxhead
  • Brown Dog Design
  • We are unit
  • Toby Triumph
  • Studio Pikku















No comments:

Post a Comment