Wednesday 10 April 2013

Studio Mik Mik

http://www.studiomikmik.co.uk/


I contacted Studio Mik Mik a while ago and they responded pretty quickly. I really loved the bird illustration on the website home page and also their logo. There was just something special about them.



I got a great response from Mike who explained that he had studied at LCA back in 2001. It was great news because we had something in common and he seemed lovely.


He asked me to stay in contact and pop by in a few weeks time.


I then sent him an email a few weeks later to see if it was possible to go in and see him. At this point I felt very comfortable emailing him and being myself.


We tried to arrange a time for me to visit a few times, but one of us was always busy. But I didnt give up, we kept re arranging until we finally sorted a day and time.








These are all of the emails leading up to my visit. It has given me a lot of confidence emailing Mike before I visited his studio as I felt it broke the ice.













No comments:

Post a Comment