Thursday 17 January 2013

New sexy business cards!






I wanted my new business cards to come across very friendly and show off my personality as being easy going and easy to talk to. I came up with this idea of Hi there as in my part time job at Argos when im talking to a customer, this is how I greet them. It may sound a silly reason to do it but I always get told how friendly I am, so why not. I wanted the design to be kept really simple and easy to understand, so I simply have my name and my contact details.

I have made these now as I started to really hate my other designs and wanted something fresh for when I start to visit design studios and designers. I did have a few problems with how to place my contact details, but spoke to a few people in the class about it and we decided to go for the simplest one where all of the information was in lines under the bold text.

No comments:

Post a Comment