Wednesday 10 April 2013

Mash Creative

http://www.mashcreative.co.uk/


Following the disasters of the last few emails that I sent to studios, I figured I should really start to buck my ideas up and write better emails. I didnt want to come across as too 'matey' in case they thought I was unprofessional, but at the same time I wanted to be remembered.

I first used this tactic on Mash Creative. I really loved the work they produced but couldnt really put a finger on why. To be honest at this point in time (which was a fair few months ago) I didnt really know who I was as a designer, so I was contacting studios on the bases they did Graphic Design. Whether I really loved their work or not. As time has gone by though I have begun to specifically contact studios on the bases that I have something in common with them, which has made such a huge difference!





No comments:

Post a Comment