Thursday 26 January 2012

Image// Rationale Two: Type as image..

Brief// (What is the problem you intend to solve?)

I will need to choose 3 quotes from the three articles from the first brief. I will then use the type with image to create 3 seperate type as image designs.

Who needs to know?// (Who is your audience? Be concise no more than ten words)

My target audience will be anyone who is interested in the 3 articles I am working with or those who enjoy type as image.

What do they need to know?// (Be clear and specific)

My target audience will need to clearly understand what the type as image is representing.

Why do they need to know?// (The concept for your problem)

They will need to know because it will help give them another perspective of the article possibly out of context.

What will they respond to?// (How will they connect/ understand the outcome


They will respond to the imagery designed with the type and hopefully see the link between the two.


What research is required?// (What do you need to know in order to complete this brief to the fullest potential?)

Primary:

- I will need to find a qoute from each of the articles and begin to think how I can use them combined with imagery.

- I will need to choose appropriate imagery that will clearly represent the quote and communicate its message.

No comments:

Post a Comment