Monday 23 April 2012

Designing a logo for myself..

As part of the PPD module we have been asked to brand ourselves. I need to design a logo that represents me and my work. My logo will have to be eye catching and pretty special, but it doesnt need to be complicated.

I have started playing around in Illustrator with ideas. I tried to think of things that relate to me, represent me or just things that I like. The main 3 things were the colour orange, circles and Century Gothic. So the first designs that I have done are combining these three visual elements.

























My final logo is a k and a c put together as I am known as Kirsty Cave. The typeface I used is Arial Bold, I think it reflects me as its lower case and a rounded san serif typeface and I would say this shows my friendly and easy going personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment