Monday 18 April 2011

What is a line?...time management...

After doing the action plan for the easter break, i want to write how i have managed my time and if i followed my action plan, i need to make sure that i am using my time effectively in order to make the most out of the brief.

In terms of taking photographs and tracing my photos, i have stuck to my action plan time table, i didnt manage to go to some places that i had written down due to finacial reasons, but i made sure i took plenty of photos from the places that i could get to. During the easter break i went to Amsterdam, where i took many photos of skylines and buildings in the city, i think it works well for this brief because i have the comparison of two main cities in two countries.

The first week of the easter break i went home, i didnt do any work whilst i was there apart from taking photos of the skyline, i find it hard to work at home home because so much is always going on and i like to enjoy just spending time with my family.

In all honesty, i dont really like writing action plans, because if i dont do something when i was supposed to i feel a bit guilty, and i also feel pressured. I think that as long as i get it done for the deadline and i have tried my best, then it shouldnt matter too much. I do write to do lists as they are a bit more relaxed, i feel less pressured but still have what i need to do in front of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment